question about rescues and installs for brltty braillified disks

Scott Berry scott at citlink.net
Wed Aug 17 12:10:12 EDT 2005

Hello there,

I am trying to get Brltty to work so that I can install Redhat.  IK
have already read the manual and here is the command I found to use:
text brltty=fs,usb:,nabcc

Just one more note here when I tried to use Brltty I got the following message:
pm display 1.20

In the reading I found out that since I am using a Pacmate that the
code for all Fs products apparently are all the same.  Does anyone
have any ideas as to why Brltty would not start?  Also might people
have ideas as to what I can do to remedy the problem with the usb ?