Can't boot fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Aug 17 11:33:12 EDT 2005

OK, Steve. This does make sense.

But, do we know for a fact that the first ISO doesn't boot for Chris?
That is the starting point.

Thereafter, we have to ascertain that he created the coorect boot media,
created it correctly, and got a correct burn/copy, and applied it
correctly. Picky, I know. But that's debugging.

Still no guarantee, unfortunately.