Walmart Linux computers

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:11:00 EDT 2005

You said you've seen distros that are not well known, what about arche
linux. I read bout it, and it sounds verry interesting. I wondered if
it came with speakup. I think more distros need to have speakup by
default on them. I thought Ubuntu was for human beeings. whares the
speakup?

on8/7/2005David Csercsics said
I guess I may as well add myself to the list of people willing to build
Speakup or BRLTTY-enabled Linux systems. I  should be able to manage any
distribution you'd like as I have seen most Linux distros including some
that are less well known so I don't think that should be a problem. BTW,
how'd you manage to get NetBSD installed  anyway? Did you do the serial
console thing? My test box just gave up the ghost so I don't have an
extra machine anymore to use for a serial console but I always thought
the BSD's would be interesting to try.