found a tool to resize ntfs file systems

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Aug 3 01:39:44 EDT 2005

It is worth noting that this package also has many other useful
utilities. ntfsclone, for example allows an efficient backup and restore
of an ntfs partition.

- --
It's not one damn thing after another, it's the same damn thing over and
over. (History repeats itself)
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7

And so it came to pass that on Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Gregory Nowak said