speech dispatcher again

Kristoffer Gustafsson skeeter at allmail.net
Wed Apr 27 11:49:22 EDT 2005

Hello!
ok, I'll try to make a cepstral module then.

do I need all values in the.conf file or is it enough to point it to the
swift binary?
I don't need to change voices. I only have one.

Also, I got so angry with the festival support speech-dispatcher has so
I'll do something about that to.
guess what I'm planning to do.
/kristoffer