speech dispatcher again

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Wed Apr 27 11:01:30 EDT 2005

Hello,
That dtk-generic.conf file is the one I was meaning to modify. This file
uses the generic system for speech-dispatcher. This file points the generic
interface for speech-dispatcher to the dectalk binary, and defines the
parameters for voice, rate, etc. to modify this change the dectalk binary to
the cepstral one (I think it is swift you would use here), and alter the
parameters to match those for cepstral. This includes altering the
conversion from the speech-dispatcher values to something suitable for
cepstral. As I have mentioned this file seems to be well commented, and if I
was to sit down and do it, the time would probably be taken up more by
gathering the information for cepstral and entering it into the file than
understanding the file. this is just a configuration file, not a C or C++
program.
From
Mike
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"