installing rpms on FC3

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Thu Apr 21 13:47:09 EDT 2005

Raul,

There are some additional yum repositories that you can point to have
yum find and install the packages that you are looking for that are not
part of the default Fedora Core package.

If you like I can dig-up some of the ones I point to on my set-up at
home, or you can do a google on yum repositories, and find some that
meet your needs.

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.