FreedomBox

Chris Gray christopher_gray at symantec.com
Mon Apr 18 17:22:28 EDT 2005

It's a huge leap from missing a privacy policy on a website to
gathering or misusing
information.  To imply that one suggests the other is, at best, a cheap
shot.

The fact of the matter is that some of the things the Freedombox web
browser does are very useful, innovative and unique.  The Freedombox
approach addresses a market segment extremely well.  The access to
Windows introduced by Freedombox is another significant contribution to
the technological landscape for blind and visually impaired people
today.  I'm glad some people are out there making such contributions
and trying to make a real difference in technology.

Chris