FreedomBox

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Mon Apr 18 17:14:23 EDT 2005

As Kenny pointed out most places have a privacy policy, I can't find one on
the freedombox website. Using your example of google, if you look for it you
will find a privacy policy for that. The amount of information required to
sign up for a trial account with freedombox is quite alot, and is personal,
why should I want to give it out with out knowing how it will be used. With
out seeing a privacy policy, I may be agreeing that the information
submitted can be handed on to other companies for advertising purposes. I
am not saying this how the information is used, but there is nothing that
tells me how it will be.
Mike