FreedomBox

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Tue Apr 19 09:02:45 EDT 2005

In no way was I trying to say that mis-use of information actually goes on.
By saying that there is no privacy policy, I don't know how that information
will be used. They may have a peice of paper somewhere says that they can
use submitted information for sending adverts to you, sell activity
patterns for marketing, etc, and it would not be mis-use because they
have a policy that says that, but I have not seen it. If that is not
their policy then why can't I see it before I give my information, then
I know my information is private, and should anything bad happen I have
something that gives me rights. Would you give your name, address,
phone number, e-mail, etc to the next stranger you meet? If you answer
no, then you should understand my reason to not want to give
information to a company that does not have a privacy policy that I can
view.
Mike