FreedomBox

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 18 13:45:34 EDT 2005

I'd also like to point out that as any good business does I'm sure your
statements reguarding the use and collection/distribution of any identifiable or
personal information is clearly updated in a privacy policy which you update?  I
assume you probably send any updates to this policy to your users right?  If it
isn't available in such a policy, then shame on your company for enspiring such
confusion.