FreedomBox

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Mon Apr 11 09:11:05 EDT 2005

This is so far off topic that I hesitate to jump in here,  But I feel
compelled to make an observation.  I feel from what I have seen on this list
alone that freedom box is actually getting in the way of people really using
computers.  It strikes me also that lots of people who are already using
computers are not rushing to use freedom box.  Even though at the moment,
the proxie may be doing good work, it has the potential to become big
brother for whatever reason, and I would not knowingly develop that kind of
relationship.  It's bad enough that comcast has blockages for certain types
of activities, but they havve not the capacity to block my web travel at
least not yet.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed