Boot prompt

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 6 21:26:32 EDT 2005

The Fedora installer is set to pause at the boot prompt for just a few
seconds--I don't recall exactly, something like 10 seconds. Thereafter,
it executes a default.

However, all of this is specified via a syslinux.cfg file. As I said in
my earlier message, it's trivial to edit the syslinux.cfg for the boot
params you want to use. It's just that, if you do that, you have to
recreate the iso image, assuming you're booting from a cd rom. If,
instead, you're booting from a memory stick, this really does become
very trivial.