Boot prompt

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 6 14:40:30 EDT 2005

Whether you type linux is kernel dependent on what kernels are available on the
iso.  In your case I'd follow what the howto for fedora says because it's a
modified iso and kernel.  Use the redhat as reference where the howto is unclear
or lacks.  And only then, use redhat 9 documentation where fedora docs are
unclear.  Well that wasn't verry clear, use first speakup fedora howto, then
fedora docs, then if those fail your need, redhat9.