Stradling Cultures--was: "Re[2]: A easier way to create cd'susing easy cd creator"

Chris Hofstader chris.hofstader at knology.net
Wed Apr 6 19:06:54 EDT 2005

I'm probably in a fairly unique position here.  I have worked professionally
with both Windows at FS and GNU/Linux when I worked with Stallman years ago.
I think GNU/Linux is more friendly to we hackers because it has such an
extensive set of really cool tools.  It is also not much less friendly than
DOS where Windows falls somewhere in between.

It's good to see a KESI person on this list, I feel a little less lonely.
Maybe we can convince a Duxbury person to show up too.