A easier way to create cd's using easy cd creator

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 6 15:03:02 EDT 2005

As a newcommer to the seen, toolbars don't get the focus well if at all.  Man
pages are easier once you figure out what the brackets mean.  When you read
linux docs, windows so-called help files look like crap.  I read up on how to
partition the disk from win encase I need to do that for my dool boot system
when I create it.  The help for this program didn't explain it's options and
didn't give definitions for it's unrecognizable terms.  I guess you always get
10 times the worth with free stuff.</rant>