A easier way to create cd's using easy cd creator

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 6 16:04:34 EDT 2005

As a newcommer to the seen, toolbars don't get the focus well if at all.
Well that is not true the quick launch is a tool bar so is the system
tray.  They get focus just fine.
  Man pages are easier once you figure out what the brackets mean.  When
you read linux docs, windows so-called help files look like crap.
Agreed there are a lot more ways to get help from within linux.
 I read up on how to partition the disk from win encase I need to