A easier way to create cd's using easy cd creator

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 5 23:16:36 EDT 2005

The following is how the
Document HOW to Install the Speakup Modified Fedora Distribution shows
how to use easy cd creator to create disks.
1. Choose "File," "NEW DATA CD," and "Create CD from CD Image..." You'll
be presented with a dialog box.
2. Click on the "Files of type:" dropdown box and select "ISO Image
Files (*.ISO)"
3. Select the .ISO file you want to burn and then press "Open."
4. At the "CD Creation Setup" dialog box, make sure the Write Method is
set to "Disc-At-Once" and Close CD.
5. Select the desired write speed and create options, if necessary, and
then press OK to begin creating your CD ROM.
A easier way is
1. using my computer select the image file you want to create.
2. press shift_f10 and select record.
3. At the "CD Creation Setup" dialog box, make sure the Write Method is
set to "Disc-At-Once" and Close CD.
4. Select the desired write speed and create options, if necessary, and
then press OK to
begin creating your CD ROM.
Just an alternative.  Most users of easy cd creator have no idea it has
this feature and this is the only reason I bring it up.
Hope it helps.