Linux system...dressed downfrom yesterday.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Sep 28 09:27:22 EDT 2004

In this context, 'kill' is a term of art. It refers to the technology
which automatically deletes email that matches certain criteria. It's
typically available via several mail handling utilities, including mail
clients.

It may be an unfortunate term, but that's another issue that you can
take up or ignore.

Karen Lewellen writes:
> You are saying that indeed you will intentionally and deliberately
> disregard the stated requests of any other lister.  Thanks again for
> illustrating my point.
Not what I said at all, just how you chose to read me.