Linux system...dressed downfrom yesterday.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 28 09:17:28 EDT 2004

You are saying that indeed you will intentionally and deliberately
disregard the stated requests of any other lister.  Thanks again for
illustrating my point.
I could kill you yes, but i prefer your knowing instead that from this
point forward I am just ignoring your  disrespectful behavior.  Or I may
kill you have not decided yet grin.
You could of course Kill me instead and save us both a great deal of
unpleasantness.  It must be rather stressful being on the defence all the
time.