Linux and data storage?

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 19:09:59 EDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> You have already shown that you are not first hand aware of the shellworld
> setup, given your mistake in using the du program.
> It is better that Luc give me the answers as he knows this service better

Be careful with exclusionary statements such as that.  You will alienate
help.  I happen to be here right now.  When I leave tonight, I may not
pick back up on this conversation for days.

Take help where you can get it.  You told her that Shellworld was Linux.
It is not, it is FreeBSD.  She gave you a Linux command syntax, because
you told her that was what you were using.

Luke