Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 18:50:12 EDT 2004

Clear it up for whom janina?
You have already shown that you are not first hand aware of the shellworld
setup, given your mistake in using the du program.
It is better that Luc give me the answers as he knows this service better
than you do.
and in an effort to split further hairs, i have not two external machines.
I have two ftp accounts which is not the same thing.
Karen