Linux and data storage?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 27 17:17:30 EDT 2004

The "message is to big" thing is something Kirk did for this list. Some
of us hate it, but we all live with it.

It's not anything about Linux or about your computer. It's only about
this list.

As for studying Linux from the ground up, you probably would hate it
that way, but there is good guidance that you would not hate.

May I suggest the pointers in my installation HOWTO? There's a whole
"Now What?" section that's inteded for exactly that purpose.