Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 19:04:48 EDT 2004

Miss,
you seem to very rather good at claiming to know what i would hate or what
i might not.
If i did not want to learn Linux in this fashion I would not have
suggested it.
Given how you seem to treat others,  I can only guess that information
provided by you for others to review would be equally disrespectful.
I will skip your suggestion thanks.
   And, I know the list content factor has nothing to do with my computer.
Why ever would I think as much?
I am,however, going to cut down that message and post it so that *others*
can give their  opinion.
Karen