Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 17:04:26 EDT 2004

Sean,
I detailed an answer to this when replying to Carol, but just got a note
saying the message is being held due to its size.
again I explain why i do not want to use this machine, even though a
Pentium, and ask again for places to go to read Linux distribution
reviews, so one can see the pros and cons to distributions, and asking
again for a good book or set of texts  on Linux commands from the ground
up.
If it does not come through I will try to post it again.
Karen