Linux and data storage?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 27 14:50:30 EDT 2004

Frankly, Sina, I really don't care whether you like my posts or not.

Point is, your advice isn't very good in this instance, to put it
bluntly.

Shell World already has all the tools shee needs. No need to go looking
for some application to install on some Windows machine.

There are times, Sinna, when bad help is less helpful than keeping
quiet. Frankly, I consider any advice that says "go get Windows" to be
pretty bad advice, especially on this list.

So, if you feel put upon by me, you should.