Linux and data storage?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 15:17:18 EDT 2004

Hi Janina,

Please point out where I recommended the installation of, the use of, the
installing upon, or any other permutation of Windows? I said I was familiar
with a Windows tool, and in fact...if you refer to my post: I asked for the
linux equivalent: for Karen, and also for my own edification.

Please explain where I recommended Windows?

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.