linux and accessibility applications

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Mar 27 07:55:53 EST 2004

I am a good example of what he is talking about.  I learned the Linux shell
in order to create a server, which I am extremely happy with.  I still use
Windows for most things and will continue to do so until Linux GUI equals
Windows, or at least comes close.  Current Linux shell is hard to use if
blanks are in file names and so on and on and on.  It is really like using a
big modern DOS.  A note like this will likely start a flame war, but so be
it.  Linux can't let the world go by and leave all blind people on a shell.
It didn't work in Dos and Windows, and it won't hold in Linux either.