linux

andrew shipp andrew.shipp at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 16 05:27:06 EST 2004

Hi,  I have been told that with linnux you don't get viruses,  besides this
I have been told it is a much better operating system to windows,  so these
are two of the reasons why I thought I would go for linnux.  You  say that I
would need a different screen reader to Jaws?  so what once are available
or is there only one screen reader for us to use on linnux.