nano question

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Jun 28 03:09:24 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could possibly help with a nano question. When
I type in text, nano word wraps just fine. However, if I insert text in
to a file, sometimes the wrapping doesn't happen correctly. It takes the
long part of the line down and stopps. This results in a line which is
much shorter than the others. Can anyone give me a suggestion to fix
this short of going in and retyping the remainder of the paragraph so
that it has the correct formatting? Thanks in advance.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net