ACPI help

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 17 20:25:08 EDT 2004

Hi
	Well, that was probably it. I just got it working, but I took a
different route. Turns out the state of the ACPI adapter is always in the
file:
/proc/acpi/ac_adapter/AC/state
	So I wrote a script that checks this file, and told acpid to pass
*all* ac_adapter events to the script. I figured there was a problem with
my regexp in the event but for the life of me I couldn't remember how to
tell it to make sure it got the whole thing. Man, lots of uses for that $
aren't there? NOw, the next step... to try and get hibernation working.