ACPI help

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Thu Jun 17 19:28:33 EDT 2004

Jacob,

Just a guess, but is it possible that your event regexp is
matching a partial string? There are pairs of zeros earlier than
the final two in the first event. How about attaching a '$' at
the end of the first event, forcing it to look for the final pair
of zeros? In the second event, there is only one match for 01.

Chuck