announcing: Rita The Reader

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Wed Jun 2 16:10:44 EDT 2004

This initial version does not yet support continuous reading.
It's a worthwhile suggestion though and I may play with that idea
a little.

The problem, as I said to Jacob, is to figure out how fast to
automatically move to a new screen. I personally find that the
obligation to press the space bar every couple of minutes keeps
me awake! I have sometimes dozed off while listening to a tape,
only to come to when the story has gone off to goodness knows
where. But if there is sufficient interest, I guess I could see
what I could do.

Chuck