economical linux OCR?

Terry Klarich terry at ki5zw.ampr.org
Tue Jul 13 19:02:44 EDT 2004

I do know this for a fact.  I did purchase OCRXTR along with maintenance a year ago last February for $366.  My previous statement
was in no way a lie.  I have already negotiated a price with them.  Perhaps instead of insulting my integrity you should ask who
I talked to.

I have a license number, product key and invoice number.

You are a damn fool.

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:52:04 -0400you write: