no eyes installRe: New

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Jan 14 22:22:23 EST 2004

Actually, if you're pressed for space, the server install choice is
smallest.  You can deselect some packages to get it even smaller.
However, for those new to Linux who can't be expected to have even half a
clue about what packages they might need, I strongly recommend a full
install if they have the room.
--

Bill in Denver