no eyes installRe: New

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 17:36:25 EST 2004

I'd say go with slackware. some people may disagree with me here but
It was my first distro and I like it the most out of all the distros.
It also runs well on low-end hardware where redhat doesnt. I've had it
running on a pentium/120 with 16mb ram and a 1005mb hard disk. I'm
also instaling it on a pentium 60 with 20mb ram and a 1.2 gig hdd and
it should run pretty good.

back.