What version of Open Office is in Fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jan 11 17:28:39 EST 2004

Hi, Jacob:

I'm a tad perplexed and want to compare notes with you on this.

Your post got me to look at this again. While I have yet to look
thoroughly, a quick look at openoffice.org indicates that the
openoffice.org binaries and source also ship without the Sun DRI
components. So, what about the openoffice downloadables and the Fedora
RPMs is different? It seems this is the same in both cases, and one
needs to get either the RTK or SDK from Sun, and path it ahead of gcj,
etc.

Am I wrong? Hoping to understand this better.

Jacob Schmude writes:
> From: "Jacob Schmude" <jschmude at adelphia.net>

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group