networking linux with microsoft, is it easy?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jan 8 16:58:47 EST 2004

Don't do the hit and miss approach on wireless cards. Instead, consult
the on line Wireless docs for what cards work. You can look at
http://www.tldp.org and you can also look in the /usr/src/linux
directory for supported devices.

Let's start with how the card connects to the computer. Are we talking
PCI or PCMCIA, for example?

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group