web browsing in links with speakup

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Thu Jan 8 07:07:09 EST 2004

Hello,
YEsterday I successfully did a search on google, read the results and after
some messing around used ftp to download what I needed, however it was very
slow,

I used the tab buttons to cycle around the links and the speakup navigation
keys to navigate the text but it was kind of hit and miss.  I was getting
links and text in the same line, sometimes if there were tables I'd get two
completely different sections of the page read out at once.

Is there a better way of reading web pages?

Thanks

Darragh