broadband connectivity advice

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jan 8 06:58:05 EST 2004

You would set up several entries in your .fetchmailrc file to pull the
various mail servers.  Smart_host is a mailer/router inside Exim, a
popular mail transport (MTA).  See the man page for fetchmail and if
Redhat uses Exim, then take a look at their documentation for smart
host.  Actually, if exim is your MTA of choice, let me know and I can
send you the relevant part of my exim.conf to you that will do the
smart hosting.  If your distro uses something else, it might be easier
to figure out how to get that transport to do this like with send
mail, for example.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!