broadband connectivity advice

Tracy Son sonkt at iglou.com
Wed Jan 7 15:56:33 EST 2004

Hello.
I hope to get a cable modem through Charter cable in a month and I am
intrested in getting documentation now for the fetch mail program.
You mentioned some type of smart host program.
Whair can I get this along with the documentation for it?
I will have several outside pop mail servers and so this means I will have
several user accounts set up on my linux system so can multiple versions of
fetch mail be used for getting mail for each user account?
I will be using the redhat 9 installation and I will be waiting a while
before I install federa.
tracy Son.