Music & Linux--Was question about Gnopernicus

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 2 10:11:12 EST 2004

ecasound is a right bitch if you don't treat it right.
I've had many a frustrating long day spent working it out.
my main purpose is to find something capable of allowing me to use
dynamic compression when I do my radio broadcasts for awesome radio.
you know I ain't a pro but I like that punchy sound compression brings
to the stream.
the trick is to set up various chains for various purposes and save them
off and hope to somebody or whomever your god is that it all works.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman