slackware?

Kyrath. (AKA Rob) kyrath at cox.net
Sat Feb 14 19:05:02 EST 2004

Hi Hank,

I'm the one who recently asked about the slackware .iso images.
I ended up getting them from the link that Alex provided.
It looks like your IE isn't allowing you to access the ftp site.
Make sure that you don't have anything like http:// or www before the
ftp://.
Better yet, use an ftp client to grab the images instead.
HTH
-- Rob