slackware?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Sat Feb 14 18:32:21 EST 2004

page can't be displayed
Cannot find server

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.

Please try the following:
List of 7 items
. Click the
refresh.gif (82 bytes)
Refresh button, or try again later.
. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.
. To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click
Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings
should
match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or
Internet service provider (ISP).
. If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can
examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click
 Detect Network Settings
. Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and
then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you
have
installed.
. If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings
can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On
the
Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0,
SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
. Click the
 Back
button to try another link.