debian speech-dispatcher

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Thu Apr 29 12:28:10 EDT 2004

Hi Cheryl.  The speech-dispatcher package in the unstable distribution
of Debian works just fine.  Just apt-get install speech-dispatcher*, and
then apt-get install libdotconf-dev.  You will also need to be running
automake 1.7 or greater.

I think Kirk has a speechd-up.tar.gz file that you can download and
compile, or you can go to http://www.freebsoft.org and get the cvs
version of speechd-up.  Hope this helps,.

Gene