Serotek is a company

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Apr 26 07:41:52 EDT 2004

Hi all,

How can we help?  We can promote the browser.  We can encourage people
to try it.  We can talk it up.  We can use it.  We can, if we sign up,
use the See-Saw feature and help to make web sites accessible for
others.

You could, old Igor, if you were of a mind, offer your services to the
company as a programmer.  You might get hired.  Then you could work on
the browser and get paid to do it.  Maybe, if Saratech were of a mind,
it would gather a cadre of volunteer programmers who were willing, if
they signed a non-disclosure agreement, to help to make the browser
better.  I dunnow, if you think positively instead of negatively,
then maybe you'll come up with more ideas.   Your problem is you see
the glass half empty instead of half full.

One thing I want to find out is how the FB appears on a screen, what
it looks like.  Is it good for VI people?  Would it present info in a
clear manner to help LD folks?  I know it works for me, now I need to
find out how it works for others.  I'm willing to examine and to
evaluate.  What about you?    You just want to complain, or do you
want to work?

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT