Dectalk 5

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at Charter.net
Wed Apr 21 10:08:10 EDT 2004

question:
The demos for dectalk required gtk+ according to what I saw on the fonix
website. And when I tried the demos, which by the way didn't seem to work
according to the instructions on the website, I got "can not open display"
even though I thought I had the necessary packages. Is this also needed to
run dectalk with all packages, even if you are working in console. also, I
noticed a dectalkRT for linux. do you know if this is different from the
regular dectalk package for linux and if so how?
Thanks.

--
Cheryl