OT: motherboards

Glenn Ervin at Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Fri Apr 16 21:16:45 EDT 2004

Igor,
You will want to pay attention to the corner cut out on the processor, as
this is used to orient the direction the processor into the slot.
Some slots may have something to identify its position, but I have always
started with the processor already in, so I paid attention to how I removed
it, and made a note to not forget the configuration.
The little bar that holds the processor usually pulls out to the side a
little, and then you lift it up, which allows you to remove the processor.

Glenn