fatal error because of upgrade in php

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Apr 6 16:32:15 EDT 2004

Make sure the DB package is installed.  It should normally come with
the stock tarball of php but dunno about the Debian package.  DB is
one of the PEAR packages and generally installs under /usr/lib/php.
it serves as a common interface to access several different database
servers such as mysql, postgresql, Oracle, etc.  Either that or the
php package wasn't compiled with the proper database support.  When I
installed php from Slackware, they by default did not include pgsql
support and I use postgres so I had to rebuild the package from
scratch and add pgsql support in.

HTH.