fatal error because of upgrade in php

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sun Apr 4 19:45:00 EDT 2004

I did an upgrade on my debian system and packages got a little messed up so
I had to fiddle to get it working again.  I've got mysql working again and
the rest of my web site, but I've obviously messed something up because php
won't work.  No one can sign on to drupal.  I hate this sort of problems on
lists, so I don't put it here lightly, but I am running out of ideas.  Am I
missing a package?  I need ideas on where to look and what to try.  I
checked the apache logs both access and error as well as the mysql logs and
can't find any clues.  I suspect I will feel foolish when I find this,
because I suspect it is simple.

Here's the error I get.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in
/var/www/blindetext/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 12

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com

--
[ Drupal support list | http://list.drupal.org/ ]